1. Visit Calvin Foundation College of Education website: http://www.calvinfoundationcoe.com
2. Go to Provisional Admission list to check your name
3. If your name is found, copy your JAMB Registration Number
4. Go to "Fees" to find out what fees you are paying
5. Go to the Bursay and pay the fees.
6. Payment of fees will enable you to collect a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from the Bursary.
7. Upon collection of your PIN visit the College website again to commence your online registration.
8. On the website Home Page Click on Course Registration for 100 Level NCE & Degree Students to start your Course Registration.
9. On the Portal Pro+ Home Page, If you are NCE Student, Click on Nigeria Cetificate in Education (NCE) - Regular Course Registration, If you are Degree Student, Click on Undergraduate Degree - Full Time Course Registration.
10. On the portal Pro+ Sign Up page, click on Click Here to Sign Up first>
11. On the sign up page, enter your Matriculation/JAMB Registration Number, Email, Phone Number and your Password
(Note: Email is compulsory)
Click on Click here to Signup button
12. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
13. On the login page, enter your Matriculation/JAMB Registration Number and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the Login button.
14. On the User Pin Authentication page, supply your School Fees Pin that you obtained from the Bank and click on Continue button. This would transfer you to Student Control Center if your PIN is correct.
15. From the Student Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 50kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
16. After your passport upload is successful, click on Course Registration. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear
with preloaded bio-data and departmental courses
17. Update your bio-data accordingly,most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government, State and Bursary No.
18. If you are offering Elective Courses, pick approprate Courses from Subject 1 or/and Subject 2 as indicated in Red Underlined Note on the form.
19. Then click on Click here to Update & Register button
20. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Form link to get a printed copy of the form.
21. Upon the completion of your registration form online, print a copy to be signed by your Lecturers, HOD, School Officer and Dean. Then make three more copies of the signed original copy.
22. Submit the original copy of the signed form to the Admission’s Office
23. Photocopies of the Course Registration Form will then be submitted to the:
a. HOD’s Office; and the
b. School Office